Rethink Employment Support for People with Mental Illness
Rethink Mental Illness provides a wide range of employment services for people with mental illness help individuals access employment, retain their jobs and regain their self-confidence and independence.
Support given by the Rethink Coventry Employment Support Services
- Basic skills towards work preparation
- Create CVs
- Individual tailored support
- Interview Practice
- Job retention, and ongoing support
- Job search
- Liaising with employers to support with return to work and negotiate reasonable adjustments in the workplace
- Support to access educational courses, and local colleges
- Support to access paid employment
- Support to access volunteering
- Aged 18 to 65 with a mental health diagnosis.
- Referrals accepted from CMHT, GPs, Crisis Team and other professionals (self-referrals are also accepted).
Rethink Mental Illness, Coventry Employment Support Services, Room 23, Koco Building, Arches Industrial Estate, Spon End, Coventry, CV1 3JQ
Tel: – 02476673913
Email: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information: Rethink Mental Illness Tel: – 0300 5000 927 E-mail : email@example.com