Change, Grow, Live (CGL) in Coventry
People who misuse drugs, alcohol or other substances can cause considerable harm to themselves, their family and their community.
This includes harm to their own physical and mental health and wellbeing.
CGL in Coventry provides advice, support and treatment for adults affected by drug or alcohol misuse (including illegal drugs, prescribed drugs, over-the-counter medicines and/or Novel Psychoactive Substances).
- Psychosocial therapies
- Substitute prescribing
- Health promotion and harm reduction include testing for blood born viruses, needle exchange, etc
- Detoxification and access to residential rehabilitation
- Housing and employment advice and support
- Support for families and carers of people missing drugs and alcohol
Patients eligible for support from this service will be over 18 and affected by alcohol and/or drugs or other substances.
The service accepts professionals and self-referrals.
Contact and referrals:
Drop-in service: 1 Lamb Street, Coventry, CV1 4AE
Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 17.00 and on Tuesdays from 09.00 – 19.00.
To make a referral, online referral pathways are available on the website: Follow link CGL Coventry
Change, Grow, Live (CGL) in Rugby & Warwickshire
Change Grow Live Warwickshire is a free and confidential drug and alcohol service for adults (including offenders), families, carers and affected others in Leamington Spa, Nuneaton and Rugby.
A recovery-focused service with a full range of treatments and interventions designed to support people to take control of their recovery journey and achieve their recovery goals.
Services include harm reduction, opiate replacement prescribing, residential and community detoxes, counselling, emotional support and supported access to mutual aid.
Support in accessing training, employment and housing will also be available.
- 16 Court Street, Leamington Spa
- 37 – 38 Coton Road, Nuneaton
- 35-37 Albert Street, Rugby
You can call on 01926 353 513 or email on Warwickshire.Info@cgl.org.uk.
Call, email or visit the service in person.
Complete referral form in advance and email or bring it with patient when visiting the service.
Click here for referral form or use referral link see right : Referral form
- Confidential advice and information about drugs and alcohol
- A tailored package of care for those experiencing difficulties with drugs or alcohol
- Healthcare clinics
- Family and friend support
- Educational group sessions and support
- Needle Exchange
Click below for information on groups happening at our service:
Other support services
Please see link for more information on Services for Alcohol and Drugs in Rugby & Warwickshire
Link includes Cocaine Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous