What is a Family Hub?
Where children, young people and their families can go when in need of help and support.
People working in the family hub will work in partnership with you and your community.
They will help you find and get help from different services in the area and will be able to give you information, advice and support.
Who can access a Family Hub?
A range of services is available.
Some will be available only to those who have the greatest needs but there will also be services available to any family, child or young person who needs them (for example baby health clinics and adult education classes).
Examples of services offered
- Support for young people aged 11 to 19 (targeted youth support work)
- Family support which may be offered within the home
- Support to children with special educational needs and their families
- A range of child and family health activities including baby wellbeing clinic and C-Card distribution points
- Parenting support
- Support with managing finances and getting back into work or training
How do I get help from a Family Hub?
You can walk in during opening times which will be widely publicised, telephone, or a professional person can refer. Wherever you live in the city, you will be able to get help from one of our eight family hubs.
To find out more contact the Early Help Partnership Coordinator at your local family hub:
- Families For All Tim.Jacques@coventry.gov.uk
- Harmony Family Hub Sarah.email@example.com
- Park Edge Family Hub Ruth.firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Moat Family Hub Ruth.email@example.com
- Pathways Family Hub Manjit.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mosaic Family Hub Florence.Mudhai@coventry.gov.uk
- Wood Side Family Hub email@example.com
- Aspire Family Hub firstname.lastname@example.org
Children and Family Centres in Rugby
The Rugby Borough has three Children and Family Centres managed by Barnardo’s on behalf of the LA, offering a range of services for 0-19 year olds with a continued focus on 0-5s.
Parents and carers of children under five living in and around the Rugby District can access high quality support and fun activities for themselves and their children in a welcoming and positive environment where your child can learn and play.
- Boughton Leigh Children and Family Centre, Wetherell Way, Rugby, CV21 1LT,Tel: 01788 570347
- Claremont Children and Family Centre, Claremont Road, Rugby, CV22 7GU;Tel: 01788 579488
- Long Lawford Children and Family Centre, Holbrook Road, Long Lawford, Rugby CV23 9AL. Tel: 01788 561313
- Health services,
- Family support
- Parenting and adult learning courses
- Play sessions
- Signposting to support services including housing, finance, debt and counselling.
Services are delivered from these centres and also within community venues.
Opening Hours: services will be available Monday – Friday between 9.00am – 4.00pm
For full details please contact:
Valerie Mckenzie: email@example.com Senior administrator or Julie Payne: Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org Children’s Service Manager. Tel: 017880570347
Pre School Services
For families who are expecting a baby or with pre-school children 0-5 yrs
Areas covered: Boughton Leigh Claremont Long Lawford Bilton Hillmorton