Early Intervention and Drugs and Alcohol (Young People)
Positive Choices Coventry provided by Change, Grow, Live offers free and confidential support, advice, harm reduction and treatment services for young people up to and including the age of 16 in relation to early intervention and up to and including the age of 17 for drugs and alcohol (up to 24 for looked after children), relationship and sexual health.
Positive Choices Coventry Service for Young People (Commissioned by Coventry City Council)
- Operates out of a discreet central location, close to partner agencies for young people.
- Outreach services are also provided through satellite venues across the city.
- Provides support for families/friends/foster/kinship carers and fellow professionals in the wider children’s workforce.
- Supports early intervention, specialist intervention (substance misuse), young persons peer mentor programme, training for professionals, targeted work and digital interventions.
- Helps prevent risks from escalating and requiring greater levels of support at a later stage.
Positive Choices Coventry accepts self-referrals and referrals from professionals.
Phone: 02476 225 605
Online referral: https://www.changegrowlive.org/positive-choices-coventry/referrals
At Compass Warwickshire, young people can access a full range of specially developed services and practical support to help them tackle issues associated with their own or another person’s substance misuse.
Practical help for all children – from any background
If aged up to 18, you can access our services directly, or through one of the many local community, voluntary or faith groups that we work with
Experience of helping young people from many different backgrounds, including homeless children and young sex workers.
Specialist services for young adults
Supportive services extend to young adults up to the age of 24 to cater for young adults suffering from the issues associated with substance misuse.
Flexible and based on individual needs and responsibilities. Can help with the transition into adult services where appropriate
How to access services
If you or someone you know needs our help, you can contact us in complete confidence:
Tel: 01788 578227
Address: Valiant Office Suites, Lumonics House, Valley Drive, Rugby CV21 1TQ