FOR 2WW REFERRAL FORMS, PLEASE SEE YOUR SURGERY COMPUTER SYSTEM OR THE DOCUMENTS ON THE RELEVANT 2WW PAGE
Difficulty remembering the 2WW criteria? They’re all in this section.
2WW Referral Forms – see Documents tab or links on right.
Before sending a referral edit the auto-populated problem list, to remove any sensitive information.
Two Week Wait referrals should now be processed through the NHS eReferral Service (previously known as Choose & Book). Fax should only be used in exceptional circumstances.
Never send 2WW referrals to the Referral Support Service. The RSS does however process other referrals marked “urgent”.
Comments about Two Week Wait forms should be sent to:
Jim McMorran and Danielle Taylor, Danielle.Taylor2@uhcw.nhs.uk or Helen West, Deputy Associate Director of Cancer Services, UHCW, email@example.com
Please contact the Medical Editor of GP Gateway if any updates are required firstname.lastname@example.org
2WW Locality Services
Summary of services provided by local providers
2WW Heart of England Hospitals Referral Resources
2WW Heart of England Hospitals Referrals
Following a recent request from a practice that borders Birmingham, whereby many patients request referrals to HEFT hospitals due to location being closer, pleaser find below current “WW referral forms:
- 2WW Breast Ref Female UHB
- 2WW Breast Ref Male UHB- Attachment 9
- 2WW Colorectal with FIT- Attachment 10
- 2WW Gynae Form 2021 v3- Attachment 11
- 2WW Head & Neck eRS Form v0.6.ewdt.rtf
- 2WW Lung eRS Form v0.6.ewdt.rtf
- 2WW UGI Form
- 2WW Urology
- UHB Bone Ca & Soft Tissue lump (suspected Ca)- Attachment 16
- UHB Haem – Blood Phleb (suspected Ca) 2WW Form Rapid Access fast track (1)
- UHB Suspected Melanoma 2WW Rapid Access (DermatologySkin) fast track