Refer for triage to Physiotherapy Services using generic referral form via the NHS eReferral service.
Quick guide to musculo-skeletal (MSK) physiotherapy services for adults in Coventry – see link.
Queries, telephone 024 7696 1335, extension 2.
Coventry MSK Physiotherapy Service overview – see link
Injections available from the service (please note: heels are not injected) – see link
The following services are NOT available from MSK Physiotherapy:
- General podiatry – queries, tel 024 7696 1335, extension 1 or select Podiatry from the A-Z tab at the top of this page.
- Gynae physiotherapy– for more information, select Community Gynae Clinics from the A-Z tab at the top of this page
- Housebound patients – use Community Physiotherapy, based at Newfield House, Kingfield Road, Coventry CV1 4NZ, tel 0300 2000 396. Referral form available from the documents tab on GP Gateway, select Physiotherapy.
- Paediatric orthopaedic physiotherapy UHCW – see link.
- Community paediatric physiotherapy – integrated with the paediatric occupational therapy service – see link
- Adult learning disability physiotherapy – referral form from the documents tab on GP Gateway, select Physiotherapy.
- Falls assessment – select Falls from the Referrals A-Z tab at the top of this page.
The physiotherapy service for Rugby GPs to access is currently based at St Cross providing outpatients MSK , Neuro and domiciliary services. Referrals are triaged daily and prioritised before sending an outpatient letter is sent to the patient for them to contact the team and book an appointment.
We use evidence based practice to provide high quality patient care and we hold additional clinics in seven GP surgeries.
Referral Criteria – Our service is available for adults and children over 11 years old. Patients must be willing to participate with therapy and may be seen in a group setting,
Referral Process and Documentation
You can make a referral by emailing RugbyPhysiorefer@swft.nhs.uk or by accessing the referral form in the right panel.
Head Physiotherapists for Rugby:
UHCW: Clare Pheasant, tel 01788 663053
South Warwickshire: Lucy Allan, tel 01788 663216