Sleepstation is a 6-week online course for people who struggle to fall asleep or stay asleep through the night.
The course is tailored to your needs, using the information you provide, and gives you access to a team of sleep experts who will offer helpful advice and support throughout.
After completing a 7-day sleep diary, Sleepstation will review your information and provide personalised advice to help you tackle your sleep problems.
By understanding what is keeping you awake and reviewing your progress regularly, you should be sleeping better within 3 or 4 weeks.
Referral to Sleepstation
Sleepstation is available via electronic referral only.
Referrals can be made by emailing a completed confidential copy of the referral form (see link right) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sleep problems lasting longer than four weeks with impact on next day function.
- Low mood and associated sleep disturbance.
- When desirable to taper off hypnotic medications.
Unsuitable for referral:
- Bipolar disorder
- Schizoaffective disorder
- Personality disorder
- Very severe untreated generalised anxiety (this should be addressed first)
- History of psychosis/psychotic episodes, seizures or PTSD
- Age under 18 years
- Undergoing CBT with another provider
- Under the care of a psychiatrist
- Unable to use a computer/smart phone and access the internet daily
- Pregnancy related sleep disturbance
- Variable shift workers are also unlikely to gain much benefit