For information regarding Safeguarding Children please visit the Safeguarding Children section of the CCG website.
If you have concerns that a child is at risk of harm you must act.
- What to do if you have concerns about a child in Coventry?
- Referring a child with a Coventry address
- What to do if you have concerns about a child in Warwickshire?
- Referring a child with a Warwickshire address
- Safeguarding Guidance for Primary Care – Poster
- Coventry Safeguarding Childrens Board – Leaflet
- Coventry Family Information Service Directory
- Warwickshire County Council – Information for Families
Please see links in right hand panel to:
- CCG – Safeguarding Training information
- Gaining consent in Reviews – Serious Case Review, Serious Adult Review or a Domestic Homicide Review.
- CSE – spotting the signs of Child Sexual Exploitation video
- Breast Ironing briefing
West Midlands Fire Service
It is the policy of the West Midlands Fire Service (WMFS) to support the programme of working with young people who:
- are known to have purposefully misused fire;
- have made malicious false calls to the emergency services;
- have been involved in accidental fires where their poor knowledge of fire safety was a factor
Please note that any current Police investigations the referral will be acted upon once received through the Youth Offending Team.
The Fire Safety Tutoring Programme supports the vision of ‘Making West Midlands Safer’.
Please send any referrals to WMFS Youth Services on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 380 6144
Please go to the documents page to access the Referral form for WMFS Youth Services.
CONCERNED ABOUT CHILD ABUSE? This may include concerns about physical injury, neglect, emotional abuse, sexual abuse and children affected by domestic abuse.
Please see link in the right panel for further contact advice and telephone contact numbers.