Refer via Single Point of Entry for Mental Health for triaging of a referral for cognitive impairment
The following criteria are triaged by the provider CWPT:
- Evidence of cognitive impairment for 6 months or with description of concerns.
- Evidence of GPCOG Test and Score (I.E MOCA, 6CIT, MMSE, GPCOG).
- Medical history and prescribed medication.
- Dementia screening bloods to include TSH, B12, folate and calcium within 6 months of referral date.
- Alcohol intake (If patient is consuming more than 14u per week amount consider advising reduction for a period of 3 months before referral)
(Visited 250 times, 124 visits today)